Sunday, 12 July 2009

The night before set off...

We're ready to go.

Wendy's bag is weighing in at a very cool 5.8kg.. very ninja like.
Mine's a not so respectable 10.8kg... needs a little work before tomorrow.

Wendy is not expecting to sleep much tonight and misses Jazzy already.
I'm gonna have a cider and chill out very easily. I'm knackered.

8 comments:

  1. I think my hike boots weigh as much as the Woosters bag in total! Have an awesome time. Lotty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flipin eck! 5.8kg? I thought I did well with 11.5kg - I sneaked some stuff inc a few rocks into Phil's rucksack!
    Have a great time,
    Mairi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Love the posey pic!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thats it now your on your way.We wish you both a safe journey,have happy and fantastic time.
    Lots of love
    mum & dad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyy have the best time !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jazzy b xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi you two

    Just read all your latest news - it all sounds bloody fantastic. Who were the two grinning little boys ! very cute! Bit worried about the bag incident though, not suprised you felt shaken up, and it was a bit of a bummer about the disgusting loo. Still put it down to part of the adventure.

    We are non too good at present, we had to take Chloe to be put to sleep on Monday - nightmare, but we are due to be very busy from now on so must get on with things.

    Take care of yourselves, much love
    Mum and Dad xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to say i have jus read the whole blog and it sounds amazing.. loks really good and im glad you have had a great time. safe journey back love Gemma B x

    ReplyDelete