Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Waking up in Colombia

Thanks for all the comments...xxx all round... feels like a long way from home but waking up in Colombia this morning (and it was just morning at 11.45am our time and 4.45pm your time!) was amazing! We stayed in a great place last night... and have now walked to our next hostel where we stay for at least 3 nights to catch breath. Very relaxing place with friendly folks... chillout lounge and gorgeous courtyard.

James looks like a local and his bits of spanish are getting us by really well. We off out to explore Bogota in a while, get some grub and find a supermarket.

Love from both,
Wendy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great ro hear from you. Really pleased to know you arrived safely and making the most of the time!!! I thought I was lazy getting up late but of course you were suffering from jet lag. James, I did not know you could speak any Spanish, anyway good on you.

    Lots of love, Mum and Roy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete